07 January 2010

Hello! This is the start of something that I'm sure will be a monumental failure and a great way for me to really look back and kick myself in the ass later, but hey, it'll be a nice paper trail too.

I've started taking up poker semi-seriously. I was quite bad at first (look at the shark-scope for rana573 on Pstars, ouch) but figured things out as I went. After a time I realized It was time to start a new name on a new site to try to start over, and, like many other players, I've decided to do a $0-??? challenge.

I'm now playing as "ranatalus" on Full Tilt.com and hopefully this will turn out to be something lucrative! If not it'll be a nice thing for me to look back on and laugh about later.

If you somehow see this blog and see me on the tables, feel free to say hi! I'll probably be friendly unless my AA just got cracked by 38o :))

-Steve "ranatalus" Charron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Hope to see you back again soon.

-Steve "ranatalus" Charron
http://pokerrana.blogspot.com