19 January 2010

Two new things on two sites I play on:

Full Tilt's Rush Poker: Sounds good in theory--as soon as you fold your hand (even out of position) you're randomly re-seated at a new table, ready to get a new hand. BB is determined by whoever at the table hasn't posted it in the longest time. It seemed to me like nearly every hand ended up being a blind steal or 2-3 players going all-in at each other. I could see this being a very good way to lose a lot of your bankroll pretty fast.

Pokerstars' WBCOOP: I suppose it's just new to me as I didn't know about it before, but I'll be participating this year (hopefully, since this blog is fairly new and I don't know if they'll accept my generic personal blog for entry). I'll repost the required stuff here just in case they get finicky:

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: 420363



That's all you need to do to register for it. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Hope to see you back again soon.

-Steve "ranatalus" Charron
http://pokerrana.blogspot.com